Monday, August 26, 2013

What I've Been Working On - Part 2 - Loving the Astronaut

The other two projects I've been working on are part of a series, I am calling "Loving the Astronaut." Like most of my other stuff, the first book will be available for free.
I don't want to give too much of the plot away, but it's a story that takes place in the future. It's about an empath who is married to a man who has been training for years to go on a mission to explore the end of our galaxy. She finds out she's pregnant and when she goes to tell him the good news, he announces to her first that he's heading out to space in a week. She knows this means that he won't be there for her to give birth, so she keeps the pregnancy a secret. She's afraid he won't live out his dream of exploring space if she tells him the truth. Through some lies and betrayals, not to mention a series of unfortunate events, the future of their lives together is changed forever.

Although I haven't shared my story with critique partners or an editor yet, I have purchased the covers and thought I would share them with you. I got them from here: ebookindiecovers.com/ There's a lot of very reasonable priced covers there. Let me know what you think in the comments.

4 comments:

Angie Sandro said...

Hi E.B., these covers are pretty amazing. They really set the tone for your stories. Plus, you have a real talent for coming up with titles that I envy. Good luck with your new projects.

Anonymous said...

These covers I like!! They are awesome !!!!

E.B. Black said...

@Anonymous: Yay. Funny enough though, they were all made by the same person. (Who is not me.)

T.J. said...

Nice!!! Can't wait to read and add to my bookshelves :)