Monday, January 23, 2012

Six Word Stories

My muse demands that I write down a few six word stories. If you don't know what they are, read about it here: http://www.sixwordstories.net/about/

Horror:
- Buried alive. Breathing in dirt. Panicking.
- Woman in the mirror isn't me.
- Alone. Dark. Whose hand is that?
- Phone rings. Heavy Breathing. He's inside.
- Stabbing myself. My laughter. Foot gone.

Romance:
-Cheating. Jealousy. Gun. Murder. Regret. Suicide.

Other:
- Don't touch the big red button.

1 comment:

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Penanganan TBC Kelenjar
Pengobatan Jantung Berdebar Herbal
Olahraga Angkat Beban Dan Manfaatnya
Cara Menghilangkan Kaki Bengkak Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Benjolan Di Labia Mayora