Thursday, January 19, 2012

Loneliness

Most of the time, I'm okay, but today, the loneliness just really hit me.

Writing is an absolutely solitary pursuit. I'm the only one who can motivate me. I'm the one who must believe in myself and encourage myself as I write every word (no one's going to read it until I'm done.) I must sit by myself, all alone, and work. Take time away from others, loved ones and friends, to make time for work.

And it can be very, very hard when you did and worked on something solitary for so long to get anyone else to care.

Don't get me wrong, I love writing, I absolutely do, but every job has those downer moments.

1 comment:

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Penanganan TBC Kelenjar
Pengobatan Jantung Berdebar Herbal
Olahraga Angkat Beban Dan Manfaatnya
Cara Menghilangkan Kaki Bengkak Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Benjolan Di Labia Mayora