Saturday, December 3, 2011

I feel safe

Today, while writing, I was sitting with my dogs on my bed and I remembered being a child and pretending that my bed was a boat and that the ground was water, filled with sharks. As long as I stayed inside the boat, I was safe.

When life felt like a sea of sharks, my imagination was always that safe boat, keeping me sane during it. Picturing it just now made me feel so good.

No wonder I love being a writer. The people and places in my head are always a comfort to me.

1 comment:

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Cara Penularan Penyakit TBC
Cara Menghilangkan Diabetes Melitus Tipe 1
Contoh Gerakan Senam Bagi Ibu Hamil
Obat Sakit Buang Air Besar Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Tiroid